1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support A question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SarahN89, Jul 14, 2011.

1. SarahN89

SarahN89 Lurker
    None

Jul 14, 2011
    I have two questions about something that is really bugging me on my HTC desire S

First : I choose to sync facebook to my phone, and I got alot of number I didnt want saved on the phone, but I found the options where the facebook numbers aint showing, apart from when I press "phone" on the starting screen, there they are showing. I there anyway to fix this?

Two: About the same part when I press "phone" on the start screen, I see all my recived calls, and missed calls etc, is there any possibilty to do so they aint visable there ? or to remove the phonebook from there so I only have that or maybe even have like so I can press wich one I wanna show when I open it every time? For me its to messy when they are both showing.

I will appreciate any answer you can give me :)

// Sarah

P.S Sorry for bad english.

Advertisement

2. jimeller

jimeller Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 6, 2009
    East Riding
    1. Press Phone>menu>people>view and from there you can decide who you want to see in your contacts list (uncheck facebook in your case)

2. If you add a Favourites widget to one of your screens, you can add only the people you want, and choose to dial or sms them directly without having to press Phone.

3. SarahN89

SarahN89 Lurker
    None

Jul 14, 2011
    The app was a good sugestion I will add that.

But on my first question that doesnt help on that part of the phone, Im not sure at all why but that setting does not apply there at all.

[​IMG] the part I have marked read is the part Im talking about and the setting you are talking about doesnt seem to apply there for some reason.
    Can it be fixed?

4. jimeller

jimeller Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 6, 2009
    East Riding
    If you press Phone, then menu (the second one from the left on your handset, 3 bars horizontal), then select people (top left of 6 choices that pop up) then press menu again, then view (middle top), that should give you the options for Facebook etc.

I understand that if your natural language isn't English, the words might be different in your menu options. Hope this explains it better for you.

Tags: