• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A small portion of my screen won't recognize my S-Pen

It's like half an inch of screen but if I'm drawing or writing this space stays completely blank no matter what. I bought a new S Pen and it's the same thing..

Weird thing is it recognizing my finger touch just not an S pen.

It's kinda annoying what can I do? Messing with the sensitivity doesn't work either.

Any suggestions??

Are you using a case by any chance which may have a magnetic clasp? If so, try it without the case on.

This is what happened when I used a Case-Mate case on my Note 3 with a magnetic clasp, you can see where it "bulges" and doesn't write at all:
galaxy-note-3-case-mate-14.png

Reactions: Johnny Doomzday
Upvote 0
Are you using a case by any chance which may have a magnetic clasp? If so, try it without the case on.

This is what happened when I used a Case-Mate case on my Note 3 with a magnetic clasp, you can see where it "bulges" and doesn't write at all:
galaxy-note-3-case-mate-14.png

Nah I am using the Samsung S View cover I bought from Verizon.

And it has nothing that keeps it shut so can't be a magnetic issue...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones