• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A Thanks to Phandroid

I just wanted to give out a thanks to Phandroid/Android Forums.

I've had my Incredible since the release date and I haven't been happier with it. But this forum is half the reason I love this phone so much. Phandroid.com was almost literally my sole resource for researching this phone. Allll the way back to January anxiously awaiting the first leaked release date (Feb 23rd) to its final release. I was a, I have to admit it, troll on the forums before I actually picked up the device but now I don't go a day, and I mean that, without being on this site and posting something.

I was a WinMo user and the DINC is only my second smartphone. Phandroid taught me how to use Android better than most of the G1 friends before I even got the phone. Now, it has helped me help others get used to android, spread the love of apps (and the hate of apple) along with fixing the very very small issues that came with this phone (for me it has only been the battery).

Flames or not, the sense of community, respect of opinion and organization from the mods is what has kept me here everyday, and kept me only checking XDA only when there is a breakthrough in something (even though it ends up anyways).

I have used this site to convince others to pickup the Droid, the EVO, the Loveable DINC and even the N1. I've followed the release of every new Android phone.

So again, THANKS PHANDROID for killing my social life and finally finishing off the transformation to full fledged *insert tech loving word of choice*

Reactions: TheGoatLantern

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones