1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

A thought occured.

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Milo Willamson, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Now I have been importing albums to my ps3, and when I type up all the song titles on my comp, somehow I have to rename them, in able to enter them on my psp, but you know what? They automatically do the "Track 01" thing until I have to enter them via on the screen, now how come when I do download them via google play, they show me the artist name, like Tool, A Perfect Circle, Nine inch nails, they do automatically download the track's name with the artis in the zip file, I can have each song.

Now how come, they did the killshot by having each song knowing as "Track one?" Whenever I do burn them, and rename each song, it shoots back as "track one?" Even though they discontinue the sevice, wouldn't that be of a state of mind to keep with the psn though?

Whenever each one, is on google and I enter each one, when downloading, it automatically jumps back to "track one" but sometimes google play cuts off the album, into one song, huh name me strange but this is really been sort of been broiling my lid for an extended time peice..

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

1.when you buy from google the metadata for that song gets automatically added. on your pc you will most likely need to add or edit the metadata

2.not sure how playstation reads the metadata so it depends.

3.not sure i understand the last part.

3. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Never mind, I can do the tracks on my ps3, while on any machine to look up each of the track list.
    Enter them in manually, also have it there, while transfering the track list onto my p.c., while having each one there.

I was really not thinking clearly.

ocnbrze likes this.