• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A thought...

A jealous woman does a better research than the FBI. True or False?

True!
In 2chan, the biggest forum site in japan, we have a genre thats for married women, and they are sccccaaaarrry.
If you step on their toes, they will research the hell out of you, and they are accurate as hell.

Most of the times they are motivated by jealousy...
And when they move in packs online, the whole group dynamic tends to make their research accurate. ( they cross reference each other, check up to see if info is accurate etc)

Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0
Very intelligent question here...

Why did the roach coach cross the road?

Answer:

To eat the nice and tastey dog poop on the other side

polls_fake_dog_poo_thumb_5240_967200_answer_4_xlarge.gif

Upvote 0
True!
In 2chan, the biggest forum site in japan, we have a genre thats for married women, and they are sccccaaaarrry.
If you step on their toes, they will research the hell out of you, and they are accurate as hell.

Most of the times they are motivated by jealousy...
And when they move in packs online, the whole group dynamic tends to make their research accurate. ( they cross reference each other, check up to see if info is accurate etc)

i have not felt this scared in a long time!!
i go hide now

Upvote 0
Cdnuolt blveiee taht i cluod aulacty uesdnatnrd waht i was rdanieg. The phaonmeal pweor of the hwuam mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and youcan still raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcusese the huamn mnid does not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and i awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !.

Upvote 0
Cdnuolt blveiee taht i cluod aulacty uesdnatnrd waht i was rdanieg. The phaonmeal pweor of the hwuam mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and youcan still raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcusese the huamn mnid does not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and i awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !.

you need spell check!!!!!

Upvote 0

Whoaoaoaoaoaoaoaaa!!

(Youz need to go back to primary school to learn how to spelling dings... do not pass go do not collect $200)

I actually understood all that madness!

Wow I am more than likely insane if I can read all that gibberish.

I'm lovin it :D

Upvote 0
And this so true...The cost of earning someone's respect is a lot less than the price you'll pay for losing it.

Earning respect should be a natural event based on the kind of person you are and the kind of person who has the respect to give, ergo - earning respect should "cost" nothing.

With this in mind, the cost of losing respect is clearly more than the "cost" of earning it.

On a side note, if we have to put extra effort in to earn respect that we otherwise wouldn't have received, perhaps that respect was never ours for the taking?

Upvote 0
Earning respect should be a natural event based on the kind of person you are and the kind of person who has the respect to give, ergo - earning respect should "cost" nothing.

With this in mind, the cost of losing respect is clearly more than the "cost" of earning it.

On a side note, if we have to put extra effort in to earn respect that we otherwise wouldn't have received, perhaps that respect was never ours for the taking?
Deep Dan, deep.

Upvote 0
In a relationship, love is a commitment. Commitment is a responsibility means there is work involved. Without work, there is no responsibility which leads to no commitment and therefore there is no love. It takes a lot of effort and patience to make a commitment stronger. Loyalty, commitment, and trust are the hardest things to find. True or False?

Upvote 0
Follow me on Twitter...@rushrl

People change no matter how hard they try not to. As you grow older, you mature and with each new level of maturity comes different ideas and different needs and wants. The person who was perfect for you at 20's could be the person you dislike at 30's. There is no perfect person.

Upvote 0
Follow me on Twitter...@rushrl

People change no matter how hard they try not to. As you grow older, you mature and with each new level of maturity comes different ideas and different needs and wants. The person who was perfect for you at 20's could be the person you dislike at 30's. There is no perfect person.

And that's why you get divorced from couples that have been married for 20+ years. At first you're like, 'WHY!' and 'You've been together for so long!'...which I guess is the reason why. You get married to your high school sweetheart or university love but in 20 years, everyone one change.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones