• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root a trip to London

Hey guys,

I am not sure if here is the right place to ask this, but with you guys I feel more comfortable :p

I currently live in the Netherlands and planning to go for a couple of weeks to London with my wife, this is going to be our first time to London. I was thinking what Apps might be helpful for us in our trip? keep in mind that i will be using public transportations there.

Thank you in advance.

layar is pretty good but will use your 3g so may cost you alot if your coming from the netherlands, it allows you to view thing in AR so its pretty easy to find things i used it last time i went and was a big help, google goggles would also be pretty good for getting history on buildings etc
Much prefer just using Google Places instead of these novelty augmented reality apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones