• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Reviews A10e is a winner!

AndroidMaxFan

Lurker
Apr 16, 2021
I have owned the Galaxy A10e for three months. My carrier is Tracfone which piggy-backs Verizon in my neck of the woods. I just say that IMHO the A10e is an amazing little smartphone. I have owned a J3 and a J7 Skypro. I like their screen dimensions. However there was a good deal at $70.00 for a new A10e and I decided to drive to the store and buy it. I really like it!

Yesterday the OS was updated to Android 10. Didn't know that was going to happen. All things work great with the phone and my carrier. My cost is about $120.00 a year to use data, calls and texts.

The phone is just the right size for me and I carry it in a belt-holster, which is just the right size for the 5.8" screen of the A10e.

I think in terms of budget phones combined with Tracfone this is a winner!

Even at 4G it's going to be around IMHO for years to come. I don't want phones with over 6" screens. I will probably buy another one of these just as a backup. Small smartphone are going the way of the dinosaurs. However, the smartphone flips are interesting but the pouch I have is rugged and fits all my business cards behind the phone.

I hope this helps anyone sitting on the fence. It's a darn good phone for under $100.00.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones