• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [A2SD|D2SD|INT2EXT]Universal Method to Increase Internal Memory

I used INT2EXT+_Mastermind.zip and flashed. After several reboots still no network.

I then reverted back to Nandroid backup of Sagar 3.03. Network came back.

I then copied your 40int2ext and pasted in /system/stc/init.d and gave 755 permissions. Reboot and no network. Again Nandroid restore.

I have no issues with IMEI. When I was using your Anarchy ROM I used the engineer mode and wrote IMEI to NAND. My IMEI's no longer disappears when I change ROM so that's one good thing.

I then tried the script from xda. Same issue. Sagarwep 3.03 has following files already in init.d folder:

00busyboxinstall
05userinit
15sdcard
66citbun

I also tried by removing 15sdcard and rebooting. Again no network.

The script works fine with Sagar 2.1 as posted yesterday.

Oh then it may be the baseband problem but I don't understand why its happening after using this script...mostly some inter script conflict may be, u can safely remove all those script, reboot n then just use the int2ext script.

Upvote 0
I re-flashed my phone about a month ago (needed a clear out anyway and it seemed the only way to *really* flush out Link2SD which had done a great job until recently). Installed the script on my HTC Desire and, despite a little bit of slowdown now and then, everything worked great - thank you!

However, just today I'm getting "low on space" warnings again which is rather strange! According to my storage settings info, I have about 1.27Gb free. I've had individual apps complain that the system is running low on memory, too, and had a few force closes which I wasn't getting until today (Play Store, Untappd and facebook the most frequent).

I've had *no* app updates or made any other tweeks between the phone working fine and this issue occurring. Any thoughts?

HTC Desire running CyanogenMod 2.6.37.6 (Android 2.3.7)

Upvote 0
Hi

Sorry for my bad English lol

I followed this tutorial for my HTC Wildfire S I reflashed my rom (cm11 for wildfire s) I did all the wipe I reboot for cheking the rom after I reboot into the recovery and I flashed you script and I format sd-ext after I choosed the reboot option at the recovery and the HTC logo appeared after the screen stuck at the loading at the cyanogenmod logo the spire tunrn...turn..turn... but the device does'nt boot

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones