• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A500 resets to a certain date.

Gismo

Lurker
May 17, 2011
Every time i have turned my Iconia A500 OFF and then turn it ON again it goes back to a certain date.
I can delete files, or save files on it, but as said before, after I have had it OFF and turn it on again, all the deleted files are back and the installed or saved ones are gone:eek:.
Have tryed to do a hard-reset and tryed at "factory data reset" from the OS, but no luck, it always starts up at the same date.
Anybody had this problem and know how to solv it???:thinking:

I've been having the same problem since Sunday. The tablet became very slow and unresponsive, had difficulty connecting to my network. I tried uninstalling apps I had recently installed, namely a live wallpaper called hyperspace. After rebooting the device, everything was right back where it was before removing the apps. I've tried performing a full factory restore and after it reboots, I'm right back where I was.

I am also unable to load the load the market.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones