• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ABCindicate needs testers for 2 new builds

I got it downloaded but just didn't have time to put it on my son's phone tonight. I will see what can be done tomorrow. He's very excited about a Windows 7 mobile themed ROM though.
I am uploading a new version with some changes along with a completely different build that you can try as well.
Yes we have 2 roms that need fully tested!!!!!
Possible 3 by the end of the day....

Upvote 0
TESTERS...TESTERS...CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE SOME SCREENSHOTS AND SEND THEM TO .... awesomeofsauce please and thanks....he needs them about 10 minutes ago..lol

i would but i change they launcher and theme immediately im only really concerned with functionality and speed. and both see to be fully functional and a little quicker than the backside port if you ask me.

on x-tasy now so far very nice i even like the laucher, but im downloading launcher pro now.

Upvote 0
On both roms I did find everything to be smooth and run nicely. A main biggie or minor thing would be how it looks. I usually dont go for style but, the windows theme wasnt really what I was hoping it to be. It'd look better with a go launcher windows theme, but that's just an opinion.. As for the apps, It seems to me that half of the apps I personally don't use or don't know why are even there. Seemed like bloatware was mostly on it in my opinion.

As for the Xstasy rom.. It caught my attention. Default Launcher was a honeycomb launcher, that was themed green(which I would like to know how it got green :D). As for performance it is smooth. May even be smoother than Bobz rom which I fell in love with. As for the apps, same as before, found it not necessary. As for themes, had to change them lol. Theming seems to lack in both roms, but it's still in process :D... So for now I honestly would choose the WP Rom over the Sammyz one (IMO) lol :D.

These roms are excellent so far, keep up the good work ^.^

Upvote 0
On both roms I did find everything to be smooth and run nicely. A main biggie or minor thing would be how it looks. I usually dont go for style but, the windows theme wasnt really what I was hoping it to be. It'd look better with a go launcher windows theme, but that's just an opinion.. As for the apps, It seems to me that half of the apps I personally don't use or don't know why are even there. Seemed like bloatware was mostly on it in my opinion.

As for the Xstasy rom.. It caught my attention. Default Launcher was a honeycomb launcher, that was themed green(which I would like to know how it got green :D). As for performance it is smooth. May even be smoother than Bobz rom which I fell in love with. As for the apps, same as before, found it not necessary. As for themes, had to change them lol. Theming seems to lack in both roms, but it's still in process :D... So for now I honestly would choose the WP Rom over the Sammyz one (IMO) lol :D.

These roms are excellent so far, keep up the good work ^.^

I agree with Brandron Optimus. I do however like the Xperia Launcher, but Go Launcher does sound good too. Windows 7M is starting to look more and more stable.As I was using the 2nd Test Version of X-tasy, I also liked the way it was themed. The included apps are great too. This is getting good!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones