1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Able to recieve MMS by double sending!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Firemans Wife, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Firemans Wife

Firemans Wife Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2010
    Just to let you know my husband and I both have heros and finally figured out how to, annoying at best, receive pic messages. We use them frequently, have an 17 month old son. If you just send a pic message and go in and send the same one again a minute or so later the second one will work. This is a very annoying problem for us because we use this feature so often for "all kinds of pictures;)" So hopeful this will help the rest of you that are annoyed with the "downloading" problem!

Advertisement

2. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Yes, this usually works for me as well. I don't always have the problem, but I never know when one has not gone through. So I've just gotten in the habit of forwarding the few MMS's I do send to the same person. They do often get them twice, but at least they get them.

3. swoid

swoid Active Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Basically there is a one pic mms delay. Your second mms "pushes" the first from the buffer. That's what I've experienced from testing by texting myself.

4. Xandria

Xandria Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Portland area
    I am going to have to try this!! I am in a long distance relationship (don't get me started) and we play this game where I snap a shot of where I am and he tries to guess my location... and vice versa. Not being able to send and/or receive pictures is REALLY annoying!

5. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire

Oct 16, 2009
    Male
    EUSA
    Long Island, NY
    Good luck w/ that. :)

Tags: