• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

About Best Buy's BT headset give-away info

It's actually pretty smart. I'm not into a BT headset really, but I'll use it in the car, decide it's something I have to have (especially since I drive a manual and really need both hands free) but think the free one is pretty crappy so spend big bucks on a much better quality one. And at least from my quick look on Amazon it sounds like it's pretty much between a top model of theirs or a Jawbone if I want to buy a better one.

Upvote 0
I'm not very excited about the free BT headset, but what I do like about it (others have mentioned this on the forum already) is that it uses micro USB to charge, meaning we'll get an extra charger that we should be able to use for our Evo's. Not a bad deal to me. Plus I got my local BB to match the $20 RS deal (he put it in writing for me), so hopefully they'll honor both offers. One more week to go.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones