• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help about bluetooth

origr15

Oct 7, 2009
i know that the galaxy has a bluetooth cheap inside of him and it supports audio devices that use bluetooth so why in the name of the holy bacon cheezburger cant i use it to transfer files and to recieve files from other phones or computers?

when could i use it ?

Man can you give us the full names or the links to software??
I can't find it on market, or google..

I've tried Bluetooth file transfer, but i'm on G8 firmware, and the application is simply closing whenever BT is on.. :( I can't choose file to send..

Anybody can give a name of BT software that works on their i7500... :) Please, can't wait to get this useless BT to work..

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Cyrket is your friend. Both apps found with the given keywords.

Cyrket - Bluetooth File Transfer
Cyrket - Bluetooth Fileshare - Bluex

It's too bad that many of these apps is only available through the market, which makes life a bit difficult at times (because market doesn't always work after upgrades and so on)

BFT (first link) is not supporting HTC HERO and Samsung i7500 Galaxy, I've tried it... :(

I'll try second link the BFS, I'll post if it does a job..
Thanks for links.. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones