• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

about Hour Face

well i have this app from my older htc phone i had it saved to memory card but that phone broke, i only uploaded it to my 4shared so i could keep it so i wouldnt have to pay again. and i got my htc tattoo yesterday so i was just wandering if anybody could test it to see if its working as i dont have time to as i work

Upvote 0
It is against the rules of the forum to post links to paid applications like this.

If you paid for the app then it would still be listed under your account in the market. If you are looking in the market, on your phone, and do not see the application then it is typically not compatible with your phone.

i wasnt aware of that, so ill take the link down. i downloaded it on my older htc which broke and i had it saved on my memory card, and as i said i havent set up my htc tattoo yet due to being busy with work. but no worries, and i apologise for posting that kind of material.

Upvote 0
i'm really not sure why where i live has anything to do with your having or not having time.

the point is, that you dont know me so you cant say wether or not i have time as you dont know what i do or how much of a workload i have.

just because i come onto this site for 5 minutes doesnt mean i have time to test applications for my phone, either way it doesnt matter now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones