• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help about ics for Micromax a85

The LG Optimus 2x is going to receive an ICS update within this 2nd quarer of 2012...
I just wanted to know from the developers that can we build ics rom from o2x kernel and source code ?????

also tell me to port cyanogen rom to a85..
i modified build.prop and update.script and signed the rom within the phone but installation gets aborted...
please help.....

The LG Optimus 2x is going to receive an ICS update within this 2nd quarer of 2012...
I just wanted to know from the developers that can we build ics rom from o2x kernel and source code ?????

also tell me to port cyanogen rom to a85..
i modified build.prop and update.script and signed the rom within the phone but installation gets aborted...
please help.....
no we cant build a ICS rom with lg 2x source code.we need at least kernel source to build cm7 or ICS.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones