• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

alfick3

Android Expert
Feb 7, 2011
DFW, TX
So I've been browsing the XDA Moto G forums lately (they are more active right now) and have noticed 3 different model numbers ; xt1032, xt1033, & xt1034. What is the difference between the models? I assume U.S. and global? Maybe by country or region? Any one know?

I've seen those numbers someplace but now I can't find it. It may have been on the box, but I'm currently at work until 7am!

I'm not sure what they mean other then model numbers.

You might check the build number or about the phone. I believe the U.S. (don't know if 8 or 16 Gig) is 1034. I've seen that folks from England, Germany and France all have 1032.

Upvote 0
I took a picture and uploaded to Blipfoto. It show the phone model type that was used.

Mine is an XT1034. I guess that is where I remembered seeing it!

Saptech on Blipfoto :: Snow Storm :: 14 December 2013

Also I've been tripping. I can use the old phone with the Hotspot feature. I'm at work now and using it. But I still haven't gotten the update to KitKat yet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones