1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

About music player on Galaxy Note 2.3.5

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by DantesAID, Nov 30, 2011.

1. DantesAID

DantesAID Lurker
    None

Nov 30, 2011
    Hi,

I am new to android and i am trying to figure something out. I have Samsung Galaxy Note and the music player works great there BUT there is one problem that i am having and i cant figure out how to deal with it.

I just have a few folders with a few hundred songs. Say i start playing song number 1 but then have to jump to mail, watch some youTube, browse internet...... The point is, after a few hours of not using the player when i go back to it and want to continue listening the song i left on i can not. Opening the player does not show which song i paused or which song was played last :( so if i have 100songs and i stoped on the song 34 after a few hours i just dont remeber where i left of and the mp3 player does show me any info on that. So i keep on playing album from the beginning because for the life of me i cant remember what was the last song i was listening :( It seems to me that if music player gets closed by the OS they it looses all information where it was left on. While its still in the task manager everything works great but like i said i think after a few hours it gets removed from the memory and no way to keep it in there :(

Any ideas? Should a be downloading an other player for andriod or there is a way around it ?

Advertisement

2. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande?
    None

Nov 29, 2009
    Android App Developer
    NY
    You might want to have a look at PowerAmp -- it's probably the best selling music app out there (free 30 day trial I think also)

3. DantesAID

DantesAID Lurker
    None

Nov 30, 2011
    I think what I need is an app that keeps an other app in the memorry. Like the one that does not allow the music player to be closed. Only because the song was paused or something...