• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

? about Outlook & Moto Droid

Hello All,

I am at a love-hate with my moto droid. I previous had a blackberry curve & finally set up my outlook with an exchange server.

I was trying to go paperless because I hate carrying about a note book to write my To-Dos/Notes.

The droid is hands down one of the best phones I have had. The problem is that is does not sync your Outlook To-Dos or Notes. I love the fact on my Blackberry I could type a note or add a to-do and it would be up on my server.

Do you guys think Outlook & droid will work as one?

I know Touchdown works, but I looking for a complete package...Contacts,Email, Notes, To-Dos.

I really don't want to get rid of this phone, but I feel less organized.

Any suggestions or if you guys know any other 3rd party apps that does all.

Hello All,

I am at a love-hate with my moto droid. I previous had a blackberry curve & finally set up my outlook with an exchange server.

I was trying to go paperless because I hate carrying about a note book to write my To-Dos/Notes.

The droid is hands down one of the best phones I have had. The problem is that is does not sync your Outlook To-Dos or Notes. I love the fact on my Blackberry I could type a note or add a to-do and it would be up on my server.

Do you guys think Outlook & droid will work as one?

I know Touchdown works, but I looking for a complete package...Contacts,Email, Notes, To-Dos.

I really don't want to get rid of this phone, but I feel less organized.

Any suggestions or if you guys know any other 3rd party apps that does all.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Reactions: tattoorealtor
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones