1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

about to give up

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by vicshalls, Oct 5, 2014.

1. vicshalls

vicshalls Android Enthusiast

just seems like att is not interested in selling this phone with 32g on it. there is no way to get it unless you get the unlocked one. I would be fine with that if I had good credit and would qualify. Guess if I want this phone I am going to either have to hold out or get it with 16 gigs. That just does not seem to be big enough, I don't use that much but with them taking up 6 gigs to run it that other 10 is just not enough. ugh.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. JustinHEMI

JustinHEMI Android Enthusiast

I have the 16 GB with just over 6gb left. I don't use my phone for games or serious photography though. YMMV

Justin

3. burtonvdp

burtonvdp Android Enthusiast

I've noticed this too. Bestbuy has a great sale on the 16s but I cant find a 32. Although I think you can get one through moto maker on contract. Have you tried that? No real sales on them but not as expensive as unlocked.

4. chowmailap

chowmailap Well-Known Member

The 32gb att version has been available through motomaker but only with white front which had delayed shipping. However, as of last night you can get the 32gb att version with a black front through motomaker. Just wish upgrading with NEXT was an option there. Going to stop by att this week to see what options I have.

5. vicshalls

If you go let me know. The last time I went they said it was coming soon. I just hate having to go up there every week to find out.

6. chowmailap

chowmailap Well-Known Member

So I went to the AT&T store and was told they're waiting for the moto rep to come in and give them the cards with the pin codes for motomaker. But couldn't give me a time frame. . Kind of over it. Gonna wind up with the nexus 6 most likely.

7. vicshalls

I read on another site that they are supposed to have them on Oct 24th. Guess I will see which one I can get first the moto or the nexus. First one up is what I will get.

Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) Forum

The Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) release date was September 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2300mAh battery.

September 2014
Release Date
Reviews