1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support About to throw phone against wall- Verizon sucks.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brute347, Oct 3, 2011.

1. brute347

brute347 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 7, 2011
    Im sorry for writing what I am sure has been written plenty of times ( found a few) but I have to b*** at something because those **** ******* at Verizon don't give a crap.

This is my 4th DROID X and its horrible!!!!!!! It is the worst phone I have EVER owned and I've even had prepaid phones from walmart!!!

Im sure there's plenty of DROID x lovers in here so forgive me and but my experience with this piece of **** phone hasn't been like yours.

My signal sucks
    My camaera doesn't focus right
    Flash doesnt work correctly
    The video recorder doesn't work
    My phone resets randomly, 3 times as I write this
    Resets while I listen to music
    Talk
    Surf
    Play games
    Use my calculator at school
    Hotmail, live, doesn't work
    3g is 1x ALWAYS
    My wifi takes about 10 tries to connect
    My battery is ****
    My alarm WON'T RING I see it on the screen but it WONT RING
    THANKS FOR MAKING ME LATE TO SCHOOL AND WORK.

I regret with all my heart getting with Verizon.
    I have a long post with pictures of every other person I know on Verizon who has issues stating their problems and have successfully and hopefully continue to drive customers away from them

They have no clue at Verizon why anything happens- they have no solutions just
    * have you don't a reset? Oh ok, well here's a new phone*
    They haven't a clue. They pacify you and that's it. GIVE ME A PHONE THAT WORKS YOU MOTHER F****S

I should have never left AT&T.

And before someone says then leave
    Its not that easy, I can't afford it- hence the reason for me being here in the first place.

I hate this phone and I hate this company.

I have read countless posts of people who are on their 4 or upgraded phone from the DROID x and still they continue to try and shove it down our throats. The 4 inch screen isn't anywhere near worth the cost.

All the gadgets and features in the world aren't worth s*** if the phone isnt dependable.

Uuugh im so mad I could punch a baby.

Don't anyone take this personally. I am upset out of my mind.

Advertisement

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    IT Administrator
    Northern Ky
    Sorry to hear about all the issues you have been having. Couple of thoughts:

First, it's Motorola's fault as much if not more than Verizon but these things happen. This exact scenario could happen on AT&T/Sprint?T-mo/whatever. Its all about the phone's hardware/software and has very little to do with its service. Furthermore, there are so many different things that could be wrong: bad apps DL'd, problems from rooting/etc that yes, vzw doesn't know what to say other than 'you try factory reset?'. I know it stinks but this is the way it is.

Second, I haven't looked deep into your posting history so maybe you have already done this, start a thread about specific issues, troubleshoot them one at a time. Is it a root issue? A custom rom issue? Bad apps? Phone get dropped? Bad/malicious apps on phone? These are the important things to figure out.

Lastly, please be courteous and aware that this is a family friendly forum. Some things are NOT OK to post, even with *** thrown in. I removed several parts of your post because they were simply inappropriate. Also be aware that Android Forums is a community, we try to help each other out as much as possible. We won't always have the answers though. Please be patient and as understanding as possible.

Any questions/concerns please PM me or any other MOD.

closing thread:)

NightAngel79

colchiro likes this.