• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Absolute baloney

Is this article...

• Total voters

floosy

Apr 30, 2010
The more you read, the more it comes across as flame bait. The way he refers to Android users as "the Android geek army" or talks about the fact that most people have Android phones because they can't get an iPhone screams at an attempt to get people commenting on the site and increase traffic.

When you really break it down Beatweek is supposed to be a music magazine. Of course a music magazine is going to support Apple and the iPhone because of iTunes. I wouldn't expect anything reasonably intelligent on tech from a music magazine anymore than I'd expect reasonable political insight from the same source.

I say laugh at his trolling and don't feed him.

Reactions: musicman04
Upvote 0
i dont know how the rest of you feel, but IMO this whole android vs iphone thing is stupid, in the same way mac vs pc is stupid. apple has done a good job of making its products give you the impression that if you buy this (ie, ipod) that you are a tech savvy person. no you are not. people who want to look like a tech savvy person but dont have any idea buy an iphone. the ones who DO have an idea on what they're doing or are at least willing to learn buy an android phone. if you look at the phone comparisons online, doesnt the android phone win out most of the time, so yeah im calling baloney on that article, 100%.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones