• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Absolution grrrrrrrrrrrr

humpdog

Apr 21, 2011
chesterfield
Ive been running cm7 for 4 week now and loved it, but i thought i would try Abso..

I flashed it last night..was impressed..but today.

1) My Gallery as gone missing?, if i open pics through camera there still there but in apps draw gallery is gone???????????/

2)Absolution setting said update..so i clicked update..then it just kept saying FORCE CLOSE.

3)Ive tried restoring to CM7 but it says M5 missmatch or somthing like that.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please help

I would be tempted to do as complete re-install if the recovery options don't work - Do a factory reset / clear the cache and reload the absolution ROM. I had to this myself recently it was the only way to stop it freezing at the launch screen.

Also..there is no Gallery in Absolution, it's now called 'Quickpic'.

Upvote 0
I would be tempted to do as complete re-install if the recovery options don't work - Do a factory reset / clear the cache and reload the absolution ROM. I had to this myself recently it was the only way to stop it freezing at the launch screen.

Also..there is no Gallery in Absolution, it's now called 'Quickpic'.

Thank god for that...cheers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones