1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

acces app through password protected screen

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Inquizzitive, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Inquizzitive

Inquizzitive Newbie
    None

Jul 31, 2013
    Hi All,

My phone is password protected, so whenever I need to do something (check my grocery list, pause music) I have to enter password first which is annoying. Is it possible to allow some apps to work through password protection?

Music player from audible somehow displays buttons on password protected screen but it seems to be working only with its own formats, I wonder if there is music player and/or note taking application with similar features?

Advertisement

2. gtbarry

gtbarry Android Expert
    None

Jul 15, 2012
    Male
    California
    If you are running Jelly Bean you can add a number of widgets to your lockscreens

Scroll all the way left to the + sign and you will be prompted to sign in. Then you will see clock, flashlight, email, gmail, keep, power widgets, etc. that can be added to the lockscreen. Note, I think that a lot of them are a security issue, as someone can scroll through your gmail or messages without unlocking your phone.

Inquizzitive likes this.
  3. nancy30

nancy30 Member
    None

have you tried the Perfect App Protector Pro I am sure it will be helpful for you

Inquizzitive and FishenFool like this.
  4. FishenFool

FishenFool Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 1, 2013
    Male
    Phoenix
    +1
    This is exactly the solution I use. I only protect the apps that contain personal or financial information or that can be used to purchase things.

Inquizzitive likes this.