1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Access Second Life?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GladysOlene Urvilan, Oct 30, 2010.

1. GladysOlene Urvilan

Hi...
    I really bought my Android so that i could stay in touch with my Second Life game...but now I think I made a mistake...because it says there is no app that will make it work. Is that true?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. KingDong

KingDong Android Enthusiast

Go to the market and search Second Life, if anything pops up there is your answer. As I'm not to familiar with SL i have no idea what you can keep up with :p

3. TheCompBoy

TheCompBoy Android Enthusiast

On the market there is only a Theme for Second life nothing more..

4. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Android Expert

Should have looked into this before buying the phone if that was the primary reason you got it. Never played Second Life, but as far as I know, you need to download and install something, right? If that's the case, no phone out there will work for you.

5. 3devious

3devious Android Expert

There was a chat client for Second Life a few android updates ago. If you can't find it in the market now, it is because it isn't compatible with the new OSs. The app carried a $9 subscription I thought. I like the idea of being connected to the grid via mobile but that's a bit expensive.

DroidSL is free but pretty limited. That is pretty cool though. I might need to see what it can do. Too bad I haven't been in for so long that I hardly know anyone.