1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Access Second Life?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GladysOlene Urvilan, Oct 30, 2010.

1. GladysOlene Urvilan

GladysOlene Urvilan New Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Hi...
    I really bought my Android so that i could stay in touch with my Second Life game...but now I think I made a mistake...because it says there is no app that will make it work. Is that true?

Advertisement

2. KingDong

KingDong Well-Known Member

May 15, 2010
    London, England
    Go to the market and search Second Life, if anything pops up there is your answer. As I'm not to familiar with SL i have no idea what you can keep up with :p

3. TheCompBoy

TheCompBoy Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Programmer
    Sweden
    On the market there is only a Theme for Second life nothing more..

4. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Male
    Intel fab tech
    Salem, OR
    Should have looked into this before buying the phone if that was the primary reason you got it. Never played Second Life, but as far as I know, you need to download and install something, right? If that's the case, no phone out there will work for you.

5. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2009
    Washington, DC area
    There was a chat client for Second Life a few android updates ago. If you can't find it in the market now, it is because it isn't compatible with the new OSs. The app carried a $9 subscription I thought. I like the idea of being connected to the grid via mobile but that's a bit expensive.

DroidSL is free but pretty limited. That is pretty cool though. I might need to see what it can do. Too bad I haven't been in for so long that I hardly know anyone.