1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Accessibility options....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 129260, Oct 5, 2011.

1. 129260

129260 Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 5, 2011
    nerdyness
    Hi! New user here to these forums. Have a rooted lg optimus v.

I was wondering, with the new updates to kickback, soundback, talkback, I realize I never use these, and would like to remove them. I do not want to buy the paid version of titanium backup to freeze them. I was wondering, is it safe to remove these apps? Is it possible to remove all accessibility in the settings as well as the apps? I want to make sure I can remove them safely. I have looked around and can't find any information if there safe to remove or not. Thank you for any replies!

Advertisement

2. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus
    None

May 13, 2011
    Laborer (all the dirty nasty work nobody else want
    Florida
    Try downloading App Quarantine. Put the apps your thinking of deleting in Quarantine to see how your system acts,and if your systems fine then do what you need to do.
    Some apps you might download in the future might need to use the features of one of the accessibility apps you deleted,so make sure it can be downloaded from the market if you need to latter.

3. 129260

129260 Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 5, 2011
    nerdyness
    I tried app quarantine and the apps did not show in the list. I guess I can leave them on, I was just looking to remove the Accessibility options entirely, as I have no use for them. I have the box unchecked in the settings panel for Accessibility options. I guess that's the best I can do, other then a new rom that doesn't have it. Would like to try roms, but afraid to do so.

Tags: