• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessing an error log?

LuDaCrIs

Lurker
May 10, 2011
Is it possible to access an error log page or file somewhere in the vibrant? I am running into some issues with the phone (freezing, then going to the lock screen and then having to discover the network and do a media scan everytime!--which is annoying as hell). I am not neccesarily looking for help regarding the issue, because frankly i am not sure what is wrong, but hoping someone can tell me if there is an error log I can access and read somewhere. Maybe it will show why it's freezing and going to the lock screen frequently.

I tried searching this forum for "error log" and searched a bunch of websites with those Samsung secret code numbers, but wasn't able to find anything like that.

Thanks.

Oh ya, almost forgot, I am running firmware 2.2.1, t-mobile vibrant.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones