1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Accessories for Epic?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ChrisPlague, Aug 6, 2010.

1. ChrisPlague

ChrisPlague Android Enthusiast

Has anyone seen any?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Vgameman2011

Vgameman2011 Newbie

....?

I'm sure they do, considering I have a Samsung Intercept, which is a slider, and I bought a snap-on case for it....

3. dangerskew

dangerskew Lurker

There isn't one for the Epic yet, but it would be really really awesome if they made a Gamegripper for it. I recommend that everyone fill out a request form to get one made for the Epic. In case you didn't know, the Gamegripper is a custom made accessory that slides over your phone's keyboard to give you a much better button layout for games, and they're cheap at only $15!

Request form - game-gripper

dyh likes this.
  4. Scientific

Scientific Newbie

WHO CARES about accessories? Damn phone isn't even out yet...and who knows when it will be released?

5. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Yes one clips to the top front, and one for the bottom rear piece

6. crow11ad

crow11ad Android Enthusiast

I have a clear one like this for my moment....the bottom part fits on the slider and the top part fits on the screen...pretty nice.

7. MissJennell

MissJennell Android Enthusiast

I will be getting the dock, extra battery with charger, and privacy screen on launch day with the Epic.

8. Doyer

Doyer Well-Known Member

If you end up ordering it, let us know how you like it.

9. pablo.station

pablo.station Well-Known Member

10. pablo.station

pablo.station Well-Known Member

11. I contacted seidio about Epic 4g cases and if it will come out around the phone launch and this is what they had to say:

Dear Seidio Customer,

We will be releasing Epic 4G cases before the Epic 4G phone launch. Please continue following with us and we will notify you through email when they are released. If you have any further questions or concerns, please Live Chat us or give us a call at 832-204-1118. Thank you for choosing Seidio!

Best regards,

Jennifer

Jennifer Yang
    Marketing Coordinator
    Seidio, Inc.
    832-204-1125

12. drexappeal

drexappeal Extreme Android User

Interesting that they're playing Avatar on the Epic. I wonder if there's a chance it comes pre-loaded on the Epic, just like the T-Mobile version of Galaxy S.

13. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Android Expert

That would be nice

14. drexappeal

drexappeal Extreme Android User

Definitely would and if it does. I'll finally get a movie on my EVO also! :D

15. I think it might be downloadable via their media hub

drexappeal likes this.
  16. koolhand79

koolhand79 Well-Known Member

17. dyh

dyh Well-Known Member

This looks like a great product and would seem to solve ergonomics issues when playing games on a phone. I filled out the request form. Hopefully they'll make one for the Epic. Thanks for the tip!

18. lefty421

lefty421 Member

Anybody ever use Stealthguard protectors? They are currently selling full body protectors for free, all you pay is shipping. $2.85 shipping per protector seems too good to be true. Are they junk?

Samsung Epic 4G Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G release date was September 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

September 2010
Release Date
Reviews