• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories for N1

jfbaro

Jan 7, 2010
Hi,

As I live abroad I'll ask a friend of mine to bring over some accessories when she come to visit me.

A high quality earphone (Is it full compatible with Nexus 1? :thinking: ):
Amazon.com: Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Black): Electronics

A dock (I would prefer the google's one, but I am not able to find one at a reasonable price):
Innodock Jr. Desktop Cradle, Black

An extra battery:
Innocell 1600mAh Slim Extended Life Battery

A large SD card:
The bigger and faster the better. Any suggestion?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

The headphones will work and they look pretty sweet. Google's dock is better than that one it turns on the clock app when the phone senses its connected to Google's dock (I have it. it's nice) it's worth the price. The battery is probably the best one you can find so I say if you think you need it get it. Also you can try this SD card Amazon.com: Transcend 8 GB microSDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card TS8GUSDHC6E: Electronics its a class-6 8gb micro SD card, anything bigger will be slower. I also wanted the biggest fastest SD card and that is the one I bought.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones