• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories for the HTC Droid Eris

I have a hard snap on case which I love. I've already dropped my phone twice no harm done, and it doesn't add too much bulk. I also have a screen protector from Verizon and a nice Golla bag. I'm super clumsy though and need all these added layers of defense - I've gone through 2 BBs previously.

Pandalee, where did you buy that hard snap on case?
Peter

Upvote 0
anybody using one of these?

5439.jpg

I use one of these during the week when at work, works well when you don't want your phone in your front pocket.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi all

I am unsure if this is the most appropriate place to post, but I wanted to mention that at Nutshell we provide reliable and long lasting leather belt cases for all phones from HTC, including the Droid and the Droid Eris.

nutshells.jpg

We offer a range of different sized cases, so we are sure to have a case to suit the add-on accessory covers for the phones as well, like those from OtterBox. Just ask; to match them up accurately we'll need the external dimensions.

Since the Droid was released we have sold quite a few of these cases and look forward to assisting you keep your phone looking good as new and saving it from those 'unexpected' accidents.

Because we value business from forum members, please use the coupon "tuff02" if you decide to purchase. It's worth a decent discount.

Best regards,

Ian @ Nutshell

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
yea...i guess heat. That makes sense. if anyone else knows why, feel free to share..

I know I'm joining the party a little late and I admit that I didn't read the WHOLE thread..If no one has told you yet, that little square on the back of your case is to attach a clip. I bought a case for my old razor at a mall kiosk and they sold me a little clip that sticks right in that hole :)

Upvote 0
I know I'm joining the party a little late and I admit that I didn't read the WHOLE thread..If no one has told you yet, that little square on the back of your case is to attach a clip. I bought a case for my old razor at a mall kiosk and they sold me a little clip that sticks right in that hole :)

yea..that was from a long time ago. I have since figured it out :p

Upvote 0
Reactions: Wolfedude88
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones