• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories for the HTC Droid Eris

Attachments

• 100_4513_edited.JPG
    100_4513_edited.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 150
  • 100_4514_edited.JPG
    100_4514_edited.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 100_4515_edited.JPG
    100_4515_edited.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 0
Anyone get the Skinomi Tech Skin shown on the Amazon link?

Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Invisible Cell Phone Protector Shield Full Body Skin for HTC Droid Eris - Plus LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS: Cell Phones & Service

Skinomi TechSkin - Invisible Cell Phone Protector Shield Full Body Skin for HTC Droid Eris - Plus LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS

I bought one of these, was easy to install. was a little worried at first as it was kinda crappy looking, but after a day or 2 it was crystal clear, no interference with the touch screen or anything.

Upvote 0
htc_droid_eris_shell_holster.png
i want this

I havent managed to cause any damage to my phone yet in 4 months which my wife pointed out is bordering on a record. I'm a mechanic and am notoriously hard on equipment(first name basis w/ experion kinda hard) and so far, this case keeps mine accessible, protected but out of the way. The only complaint is as my spare tire is developing, the belt clip tends to remind me of my expanding overhang by pinching the hell out of it when i sit down :)

Reactions: Dadmech
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones