1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Accessories Link List

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PH8AL, Jan 7, 2012.

1. PH8AL

PH8AL Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 27, 2011
    So an other depressing trip to the Boost store. Few choices for accessories. The mall phone case stand was a little better but same price. So online I go.

I'll share what I find and give a summary and a product quality review if I did buy from them.

I invite every one to drop a link for any dealsand discuss the quality of the site and accessory

Please no spamming or members sales in here.

Also please no links for auctions or craigs list ect. because they die so fast.

HandHelditems: samsung transform ultra
    Decent variety of cases, cables/chargers, and precut screen protectors. Incredible prices. I'm going to order the 3 pack of smudge free screen protectors, if you could buy them in a store $10 is half what you'd pay.

Thats what I got for now. More as I see em.

Advertisement

blahsaysmeu2u likes this.
  2. sr17091

sr17091 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 15, 2012
    United States
    2 1700mAh batteries with car charger, battery charger, and cable

2x 1700mAh Li-ion Battery Desktop Charger Cable for Samsung Transform Ultra M930 | eBay

6 EZ Guardz screen protectors
    (malls also have Phantom Skinz or Ghost Armor. they will professionally install the protectors for you if you buy it with them. usually $15 for screen and $5 for installation)

6X EZ-HD LCD Screen Protector For Boost Mobile Samsung Transform Ultra M930 | eBay

Hard case (Black)

Black Sprint Boost Samsung Transform Ultra m930 Rubberized Hard Cover Case | eBay

PH8AL and smith058 like this.
  3. cwgraf71

cwgraf71 Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 1, 2012
    Male
    Microsoft/Networking
    Westlake, Los Angeles, CA
    Hey, I been on the hunt for some time now trying to find a docking station so that I may easily connect and disconnect form a home location. Looked at a lot of specs of phones with a docking station and I finally made a choice to order one from eBay. It arrived yesterday and tried it with the case on and it worked...then because it seemed snug (doesn't wobble as much when accessing the phones screen). I tried without the back part of the case, and it fits pretty good but tends to lean a little if you are pressing buttons hard.

Now for me I just want to be able to plug and unplug freely, not so much about accessing the phone while it's in the docking station. I get tired of the cord. (when are we getting wireless power?? LOL)

So far I am loving it! Another freedom!

so here it is Sync Data Charger Micro USB Dock Station Black For Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 SAMJ | eBay

Don't forget to tell them what color you would like at least that was offered on mine and sent them an email and the were quick and friendly to responed, I paid $5.45 also paid the extra $0.50 to get it faster from China. It came in 11 days.

I love ebay I have so many accessories it isn't even funny. I just love the package deals. LOL

If you are concerned about dust and dirt here is 3.5 and usb plugs as a set
    Black 2-piece Accessory Universal 3.5mm Micro USB Dust Plug Cap | eBay

PH8AL and spoxy like this.
  4. mydian

mydian Android Expert

Apr 8, 2012
    Male
    2-Way Radio Repair Technician
    Chicagoland
    Sounds cool but neither of the links are working. :(

5. Loota

Loota Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 3, 2012
    Male
    Unemployed Medical Field Service Engineer
    Rockland, NY
    Works fine for me when opening on my phone.

6. mydian

mydian Android Expert

Apr 8, 2012
    Male
    2-Way Radio Repair Technician
    Chicagoland
    I tried on my phone and on the PC and it's just the Ebay categories search page. Weird.

7. cwgraf71

None

Mar 1, 2012
    Male
    Microsoft/Networking
    PH8AL likes this.
  8. cwgraf71

None

Mar 1, 2012
    Male
    Microsoft/Networking
    I was introduced to a stylus a friend had for his phone and it worked this particular on was at Walgreens and had a pen inside. Now knowing that it works with the TU I saw this on eBay small bu effective and cannot loose it as it has the 3.5 dust and dirt plug. with it attached I now use it more that having one in my pocket. I can type quickly and more efficiently. Of course it says its for the Galaxy S3 but so was my docking station.

Blue Headset Plug Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III Phone Accessory | eBay

PH8AL likes this.
  9. Merc1032

Merc1032 Newbie
    None

Jul 1, 2012
    North Jersey
    Got the same "rubberized" case from Amazon. Got like 4 of them in a bunch of different colors. Super cheap and not a bad quality. When I ordered it I got it bundled with a screen protector and a car charger. I think I paid like 10 bucks total, lol. Gotta love Amazon.

Kinda liking the dock..anyone using a car dock? Either made for this or universal?