• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories

What Honda do you have? Sorry, curiosity. I'm a Honda fan :)

If it has a USB port for music input then yes, it will be able to charge the phone. Any micro USB cable should work. However, keep in mind that the charging rate via USB is slower than it would be from the standard wall charger - on USB the phone will trickle charge slowly, but regardless, it will charge. The factory USB cable that came with the phone should hook up fine to your Honda and charge the phone.

Upvote 0
Yes, buy foreign create American jobs, buy American create Canadian and Mexican jobs.

I agree...

Oh, and for the record. My family (and I) currently own:

• 2001 Subaru Outback
  • 2000 Honda Odyssey LX
  • 1994 Toyota Corolla DX
  • 1991 Honda Accord EX Coupe
  • 1990 Infiniti M30
  • 1987 Nissan 300ZX
And HAVE owned:

• 1992 Nissan Sentra E
  • 1990 BMW 325is
  • 1989 Mazda MPV
  • 1989 Toyota Camry LE
As well as a 1976 Mercedes-Benz 450SE.

So, sorry to brag about being a Japanese car-owning family, with the exception of two German cars. And sorry if only two of my current cars were made in Japan.

BACK on topic... :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
anyone with a recommendation for Car charger (micro usb type) ?

if car has a USB port (Honda), can that be used with some "generic" attachment ?

where to purchase ?

thanks
Hey ,

You can purchase the car charger at day2day accessories UK store of very good quality and reasonable price. This is the only online UK store where you can find the mobile phone accessories of very good quality for very cheap prices. http://www.day2dayaccessories.co.uk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones