1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Tips Accessories

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by legendary1022, Aug 7, 2009.

1. legendary1022

legendary1022 Active Member

Jul 6, 2009
    I have ordered my phone and should be arriving any day now. I've been searching the internet for some accessories but haven't found any. Looking for a case but haven't had any luck besides some generic holsters that would fit.

I thought that if somebody came across some links to accessories for this phone that we could post them here for anybody else that has/will be getting this phone.

Advertisement

2. Vap1d-

Vap1d- Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2009
    Mind if I ask where you picked it up and the price?

I've been keeping an eye on ebay as well as the online sellers in the US and haven't had any luck. I saw a link in another thread with a list of places in Germany selling them, the first one I got in touch with would only take bank transfer tho 0.o

Also I have seen a number of holsters, silicon and crystal cases on ebay. Search for samsung i7500 and select worldwide from the options on the left. You'll get 5 or 6 pages of results.

3. legendary1022

legendary1022 Active Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Thanks will do.

I found mine from a generous person in Germany who received it as a gift but didn't have the need for it so put it up for sale. It was a private transaction. Like you I had been searching everywhere for a place that would ship to the US. Sorry but I wish I could help. I do know that the UK will be receiving it any day now to look for uk websites to start selling them. I know kingofgadgets.co.uk is a good place to import phones to the US.

4. Vap1d-

Vap1d- Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2009
    Thanks, I hadn't seen this one. I did check expansys.co.uk and this scares me it lists the device as being a UK version and check this-