1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Accidentally find Different One Handed Setting

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TotheMoonAlice, Mar 21, 2016.

1. TotheMoonAlice

I was doing putting away my phone goofily and accidentally activated a one-handed type of operation, but instead of reducing my whole screen or just keyboard, it reduced my active app (Google Hangouts) to a smaller size, but I could still see the home screen and manipulate apps behind it.

There was a blue circle at the top of the smaller screen and I could move it to anywhere with in the screen, not just to a one righthand-side of the lefthand-side position, as with the Samsung standard one handed operation.

I went to the Samsung display settings and there is a one-handed operation setting there but it is not like the one described above.

I found online is the shortcut temporary method to activate the one-handed operation is to swipe in from the edge of the screen with your thumb to the center of the phone and then back to the edge, but I tried about 20 times with and without my phone cover and that gesture activated nothing from my phone.

1) How did I get to this one-handed operation described above?

2) Why might my swipe from edge-center-edge gesture doing nothing?

Thank you!

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 release date was August 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 7420 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

August 2015
Release Date
Reviews