• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Accidently Wiped system and almost everything using Team Win Recovery Project v2

TigaTiger

Lurker
Apr 13, 2012
Was trying to flash the ICS ROM V5 but it got stuck on the boot animation. I did a factory reset, surprisingly it was still there. So i used "Team Win Recovery Project" aka "twrp-crespo-2[DOT]0[DOT]0RC0[DOT]img" in nexusshacks.com. I went in there to do a factory reset but i wiped the ACTUAL system instead. So when i reboot i am stuck on Google. Unfortunely i only had 1 back up which is in ClockworkMod, but i cant access that. I dont mind my lost files because i can recover that but i want my phone to work again. Can i copy the nexus s contents from another nexus s and place it in my SD and will it work? If you guys have ideas please do reply because i need my phone fixed asap. Bootloader unlocked and rooted using superuser.

nexusshacks.com/nexus-s-root/how-to-root-nexus-s-or-nexus-s-4g-on-ics-or-gingerbread/

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones