1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Accidently Wiped system and almost everything using Team Win Recovery Project v2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TigaTiger, Apr 13, 2012.

1. TigaTiger

TigaTiger Lurker

Was trying to flash the ICS ROM V5 but it got stuck on the boot animation. I did a factory reset, surprisingly it was still there. So i used "Team Win Recovery Project" aka "twrp-crespo-2[DOT]0[DOT]0RC0[DOT]img" in nexusshacks.com. I went in there to do a factory reset but i wiped the ACTUAL system instead. So when i reboot i am stuck on Google. Unfortunely i only had 1 back up which is in ClockworkMod, but i cant access that. I dont mind my lost files because i can recover that but i want my phone to work again. Can i copy the nexus s contents from another nexus s and place it in my SD and will it work? If you guys have ideas please do reply because i need my phone fixed asap. Bootloader unlocked and rooted using superuser.

nexusshacks.com/nexus-s-root/how-to-root-nexus-s-or-nexus-s-4g-on-ics-or-gingerbread/

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TigaTiger

TigaTiger Lurker

FIXED!!!

All i had to do was flash CWM Recovery img via CMD on Fastboot mode. Once you flash it, it gets you in CWM Recovery than i restored my backup

Nexus S Forum

The Nexus S release date was December 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

December 2010
Release Date
Reviews