• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accounts Sync

maximusx8

Jul 16, 2011
Needed some Help with the Syncing of the Contacts.. Certain Contacts on my list have their Facebook Dps while others dont.. Even though they are the same name as their profiles. Even when i try to add an Image to my Contact it doesnt show when the person calls or msgs.. what could be the problem?

Needed some Help with the Syncing of the Contacts.. Certain Contacts on my list have their Facebook Dps while others dont.. Even though they are the same name as their profiles. Even when i try to add an Image to my Contact it doesnt show when the person calls or msgs.. what could be the problem?

Since this is more of a general question I moved it out to the Android lounge to get more eyes on it. I'd help, but I don't use Facebook on my phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones