1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Ace fails to detect PC connection

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rcheung28, Mar 31, 2011.

1. rcheung28

rcheung28 Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 31, 2011
    I got my Galaxy Ace from HK today and I tried to connect it to the PC for files/contacts transfer. When I plug both sides in, the phone charges, but my Win 7 64bit doesn't detect the phone. I've searched online, and people say some kind of USB authentication is supposed to pop up on the phone, but I've waited for over 30 mins, and tried reconnecting it a few times, nothing had worked. Any help would be appreciated!

Advertisement

2. sodaks

sodaks Newbie
    None

Mar 20, 2011
    you have to download the 'Kies' from Samsung's offical site for installing the usb driver, after that, your PC can recognise your phone in computer .

3. sbnaul

sbnaul Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 27, 2011
    India
    When u connect the phone to PC just slide down our notification bar and enable use copy facility there... then go t my computer and use it... it comes an external drive

4. lakshesh

lakshesh Newbie
    None

Apr 13, 2011
    me 2 had the same problem so i just given my mobile to the nearest samsumg service center after one day they said that my mobile motherboard have problem thats why its not working so they taken my mobile for more than 2 weeks

still waiting for my mobile to come

5. sbnaul

sbnaul Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 27, 2011
    India
    oh lol... u shudnt ve given to them... u just had to do the abv mentioned stuff... if still it didnt wrk then u had to give to them... as if the ppl at samsung service centre fail in detecting the prob then they claim that the motherboard has failed... i ve experience with my older phones... :-(
    this is what happens here in mumbai... donno what happens in ur region...