1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Acer a100 tablet touch screen not working

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vinwin06, Dec 23, 2012.

1. vinwin06

vinwin06 Lurker

Hi,

I got acer a100 tablet and its started working perfectly for two days. third day i try to switch on tablet now the touch screen is not working. then i put on charge suddenly its started working then i did factory reset , then for full one day i didnot use the tablet now again its not working do i need to put on charge before using the tablet or what do i need to do for solve this issue.

Please help on this ......

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

Hello vinwin06, welcome to Android Forums!
    Sorry that you are having trouble with your tablet. I'm not an expert (or even remotely familiar) with that device, but the people here:
    Acer Iconia Tab A100 - Android Forums
    could likely be able to help you out.

It sounds like the screen works while it's plugged in right? If that's true, I'm not sure what the relationship between power and working touch screen could be (except maybe a physical connection or something like that)...

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, and I hope they're able to resolve your issue for you. Also, happy holidays! :santaclaus:
    -9to5

3. vinwin06

vinwin06 Lurker

Yes one time its worked when i put it in charge but second time its not working. I have posted another thread in the given link by you.

Thank you so much for your reply.

9to5cynic likes this.