• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Acer Aspire One no space for apps

Petlyn

Lurker
Sep 19, 2018
Hi thanks for looking in.

I had to install a new hard drive in my Acer Aspire ONE Computer and chose a 1TB so I have 'lots' of space BUT straight away I have a problem. I made it dual boot with Windows 10 and installed Android X86 4.4 RC1 the most basic to avoid any troubles however it was not as simple as that.

Of course I needed to install apps but I could only install one app the program then asking when I tried to install a further APP that I delete some installed APPS to make space before I could install any more, I thought with having a 1TB Hard Drive I would be able to install millions of APPS (joking).

Obviously I have missed something either in the installation or the setting up but being a newby to Android I haven't a clue what. I installed the OS directly onto the C: drive alongside Windows should the drive have been partitioned ?? would this of prevented this problem.

Be grateful for your thoughts especially if I can get Android working as it should.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones