• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Acer Iconia Tab: I need an app that's similar to Outlook for email management. Can anyone suggest?

I am looking for an email management system like Outlook. I have to use this Acer IconiaTab in bed and can't access my laptop. Can anyone suggest an Android app based on experience? I need to put all my emails and images in many different folders and be able to search them and sent email and be able to sync them all with my laptop.

I still have not found a food way to cut&paste and move that section around like you can with a mouse. Maybe that is impossible. Do we all have to use the blue arrow that won't stay where we want it or is other something better when composing emails? I waste a lot of time with the stubborn bugger. do a lot of editing now so a suggestion for an editor would be greatly appreciated!

For my answer masters...I would send you some of my luscious lemon bars to you if I could and if I could really get some changes done on this Tab "Hunter"---its name because I'm always hunting for something (and he was an actor). I'm not really that old-I just like the oldies & the goodies!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones