• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jwhite4304

Nov 8, 2009
Just downloaded aContacts from Android Marketplace and this is the application that I have been looking for as I convert from Blackberry to Eris. Lots of features for phone use -
Show Favorites or All
Sort by ABC
Sort by Groups (Companies)
Call Log
T9 Speed dial
Search
Callminders

Take a look and the best part - free.

Jimbo

Just downloaded aContacts from Android Marketplace and this is the application that I have been looking for as I convert from Blackberry to Eris. Lots of features for phone use -
Show Favorites or All
Sort by ABC
Sort by Groups (Companies)
Call Log
T9 Speed dial
Search
Callminders

Take a look and the best part - free.

Jimbo

I haven't played with contacts THAT much, but most of these things can be done by the native app, I think. Certainly favorites, groups, call log T9 speed dial and search are all possible.

Upvote 0
I haven't played with contacts THAT much, but most of these things can be done by the native app, I think. Certainly favorites, groups, call log T9 speed dial and search are all possible.
I agree but aContacts seems to do it faster and in the manner that I have grown accustomed to. The big winner is the search feature within contacts.
Jimbo

Upvote 0
Hi, I upgraded to 2.1 on X10 mini yesterday and the main problem I noticed is that the application 'acontacts' don't work properly anymore. I cannot see the contacts in that application whereas the dialing function and recent call list works fine in it. Anybody else having same problem or how to cure it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones