• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ACS] Clockwork Mod Recovery for Transform Ultra

i am on a rooted boost mobile transform ultra 2.3.4 ginger i am using a imac i rooted dropping .sh file into terminal easily now when i try to do the recovery cwm file .sh i get this error : CWM for Transform Ultra Installer

Using zergRush to automate this
/Users/useruser/Downloads/Downloads 2/CWM 5/run.sh: line 23: syntax error near unexpected token `All'
/Users/useruser/Downloads/Downloads 2/CWM 5/run.sh: line 23: `echo (All credit for exploit go to the creators)'
D-Stef-3:~ useruser$

somebody help me please so i can get this cwm on my phone asap im using imac with terminal

Upvote 0
i am on a rooted boost mobile transform ultra 2.3.4 ginger i am using a imac i rooted dropping .sh file into terminal easily now when i try to do the recovery cwm file .sh i get this error : CWM for Transform Ultra Installer

Using zergRush to automate this
/Users/useruser/Downloads/Downloads 2/CWM 5/run.sh: line 23: syntax error near unexpected token `All'
/Users/useruser/Downloads/Downloads 2/CWM 5/run.sh: line 23: `echo (All credit for exploit go to the creators)'
D-Stef-3:~ useruser$

somebody help me please so i can get this cwm on my phone asap im using imac with terminal

I have 0 experience with macs but general advice would be to delete, redownload and retry.

Someone give this man a medal for being a shining example of how to ask for help (by including every piece of info he had, version, carrier, how the error occurred etc..)

Upvote 0
i have about 50 of the CWM files downloaded from trying and retrying man im getting desperate ready to jus risk using the rom manager lmao straight android suicide hahahahaha but seriously tho man somebody help i finally rooted but cant get the dam recovery on my phone to use it to the fullest help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Upvote 0
i have about 50 of the CWM files downloaded from trying and retrying man im getting desperate ready to jus risk using the rom manager lmao straight android suicide hahahahaha but seriously tho man somebody help i finally rooted but cant get the dam recovery on my phone to use it to the fullest help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Shoot me a msg on google talk, its in my profile, might be able to help you.

Upvote 0
So I am kinda new to moding phones and am haveing trouble rooting my samsung transfoorm ultra runing on gingerbread.fd11(sprint) ver.2.3.6 kernel 2.6.35.7
Is there a one click root for it yet and if not can someone help me obtain the files I need for odin I think I got it from there and if there is a one click cwm plz let me know where I can get it.
Thanx from just anothr noob.

Upvote 0
Lol I can't speak for anyone else but I'm a pc.. and I will always be a pc. That's not to say macs shouldn't be supported but its difficult for a dev to work on something they don't have in their possesion.

Now this file is outdated as 2.3.6 is out. I know many still have 2.3.4 but I'm not sure how much work will go into this.. if no devs have macs would you be willing to let them use yours via teamviewer? I dunno if that would work for anyone involved but I'm just trying to broker a solution for you mac users in case a dev that is willing to work on this does not have a mac.

Upvote 0
Lol I can't speak for anyone else but I'm a pc.. and I will always be a pc. That's not to say macs shouldn't be supported but its difficult for a dev to work on something they don't have in their possesion.

Now this file is outdated as 2.3.6 is out. I know many still have 2.3.4 but I'm not sure how much work will go into this.. if no devs have macs would you be willing to let them use yours via teamviewer? I dunno if that would work for anyone involved but I'm just trying to broker a solution for you mac users in case a dev that is willing to work on this does not have a mac.
lol im still on 2.3.4 with shevron rom till Samsung gets their heads outa each others butts and fixes everything lol

Upvote 0
Hi, all! New to the forum. Have had a SAM Fascinate for awhile, switched to the Transform Ultra because different service. Probably going to get the Galaxy III when it comes out in a couple months, tho. But Q for ya.

Running the BAT, getting "Error: Device not found". Samsung drivers already installed, phone connected and visible on computer. Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help! Trying to get this thing rooted and rommed before using.

Edit: Got into download mode, still no go. Have tried on, off, download, batt in, batt out. Odd. Possibly to do install ROM in download mode? I'll look into it.

Upvote 0
Hi, all! New to the forum. Have had a SAM Fascinate for awhile, switched to the Transform Ultra because different service. Probably going to get the Galaxy III when it comes out in a couple months, tho. But Q for ya.

Running the BAT, getting "Error: Device not found". Samsung drivers already installed, phone connected and visible on computer. Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help! Trying to get this thing rooted and rommed before using.

Edit: Got into download mode, still no go. Have tried on, off, download, batt in, batt out. Odd. Possibly to do install ROM in download mode? I'll look into it.

What are you using to try and root your phone plus what version 2.3.4 or 2.3.6? Different methods for both.

If you are on 2.3.6 then you need to follow this thread: http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=559890.

If I helped in any way don't forget to click the thanks button.

Upvote 0
I'm on 2.3.6, been to the thread, tried it, no go. I am able to install CWM using odin, but the restore method is not successful in updating the system.

What are you trying to update or exactly what are you trying to do? I have tried everything this phone has to offer with major success, thanks to loota and mavricmeercat. It only makes sense to try and do my best to return the favor. I will try and help the best I can.

Reactions: Loota
Upvote 0
The CWM Link is dead in the OP :(, does anyone have another link by any chance?

[Nevermind, just did the battery trick on the new CWM thread, took me a bunch of tries but I did it, the part that says when ODIN finishes and shuts off the phone, you have to remove the wire because when the battery is out, the phone will go into charge mode and it makes it really frustrating when trying to boot into cwm recovery without it screwing up]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones