• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ACS][ROM] Leaf Rom - 0.1

Shabbypenguin

Extreme Android User
Mar 28, 2011
Due to the events as of late regarding Phandroid/AndroidForums i am removing all of the content i brought to the site, i still have most if not all the files, you can find me on xda or twitter if you would like a copy or to chat with me. My recent ban only further solidify my plans to leave this site. sorry for any and all inconvience.

nah on android central there is a few posts per day, (still rather small) but i mean look at the last post on this forum, hell the last post in this thread was over a month ago. this forum for the replenish is dead.

ive already released a rom and custom recovery, but honestly ive no desire to post it on here for what little people may see it. sorry to android forums but this forum is a dead one, ive brought all the prevail users to af's apparently android central is where replenish users go...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones