1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Actiated TB, no data connection?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ISUVetMed, Mar 17, 2011.

1. ISUVetMed

ISUVetMed Member
    None

Mar 2, 2010
    So i picked up my thunderbolt an hour ago. I left the store and went home, my apps, contacts, email ect had not sync'd yet (I am in a 4G area). I turned on wifi and everything immediately sync'd. After it all finished i tested the browser out and everything was fine. I turned off wifi and I have no data connection. It shows 4G in the upper bar and I have seen the arrows light up for data coming and going but the browser says I have no connection and none of my apps connect. Anyone have any idea wtf is going on? The lady at VZW said "I am going to send a test email from your phone" and I told her not to because I didnt want her sending **** from my email address.
    [​IMG]

Advertisement

2. ISUVetMed

ISUVetMed Member
    None

Mar 2, 2010
    I put my phone into airplane mode and back, nothing changed. I pulled the battery and restarted and it worked. Just figured I would leave it up in case it happens to anyone else. I was freaking that they didnt activate my SIM card :/

3. karmamule

karmamule Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 21, 2009
    We hit that in the store when first setting up. Just reboot the phone after activation and it should get the data connection fine.

4. frodub

frodub Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 28, 2011
    did the same thing to me when i sat in the parking lot playing with my phone. i turned it off for a few minutes and just let it sit while i drove home. turned it on a few minutes later and it booted up fine

5. Tide311

Tide311 Member
    None

May 18, 2010
    There are reports here that some 4G activations are not going thru at the moment.