• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Action Launcher automatically switches to Nova Launcher when I press the home (middle) Button?

HappyKiddo

Oct 9, 2014
So I set a theme called (Car theme), which is applicable to many launchers (Nova, Action, Ex,Go,Aviate, etc...).. I I set the "Car theme" and choose Action Launcher and then it works,with Action Launcher currently running the theme. But when I press the home button, my phone automatically switches to NOVA LAUNCHER, why does that happen?

I only have Action Launcher and Nova Launcher installed btw.

More Info: My Nova launcher has 2 boxes :
1. Red=Import from another Launcher - When I press it this message shows "no supported launchers to import from"
2. BLUE = Restore Previous Nova backup - When I press it this message shows "no back ups in this location for both SD CARD AND DEVICE STORAGE."

Please help anyone, and thoughts on this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones