• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Action Memo & S Note

Didn't I see this post elsewhere with answers?
I saw with transforming writing to text you have to tap the dotted cloud at the top of the note, then circle your writing, then tap transform.
As for link to action, try something simple like a phone number to see if you get the option, it's under more.

Yeah I posted this problem in another android forum. I know how to select the handwriting using the lasso and the other shapes, but after I select it I dont have the option "transform" at all, and neither do I have the option "link to action" in Action Memo.
It seems like there is no solution for this problem with my Note 5 :(. Thanks for trying to help me :)

Upvote 0
Yeah I posted this problem in another android forum. I know how to select the handwriting using the lasso and the other shapes, but after I select it I dont have the option "transform" at all, and neither do I have the option "link to action" in Action Memo.
It seems like there is no solution for this problem with my Note 5 :(. Thanks for trying to help me :)

I think that's where you're going wrong.
There are no other shapes, sounds like you're trying smart select . Screenshot_2016-02-16-17-32-36.png Screenshot_2016-02-16-17-32-41.png Screenshot_2016-02-16-17-32-48.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones