• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Action movie fx

yes, I have emailed them and haven't ever heard anything back. maybe if we all bombard them with e mails we may get results, or at least a reply.

I don't think bombarding anyone is a good idea. My suggestion would be to send them an email again. Possibly end them something on Twitter and/or Facebook as well if they have it. These more public forms of communication can be very effective since many others can see it. For Facebook, you could even post a link to the conversation you started.

Upvote 0
The original app (Action Movie FX) is done by JJ Abrams' Bad Robot Interactive. (For those who don't know, Abrams did "Lost," "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol," "Star Trek," and "Felicity.") A couple of friends of mine have it on their iPhones, and they love playing with it. I'm going to download the Ultimate Movie FX for my Cappy and see how well it works.

UPDATE: It's not listed in the mobile version of Google Play, and the developer's website has broken Javascript links, so it's not apparent whether they actually still support it or not (even though the Web Google Play site shows it was last updated in April of this year). Can't do it from where I am now, so I guess I'll have to do it from home later.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones