1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Activating Virgin Mobile Phone Please Help

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Raymond01, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Raymond01

Raymond01 Lurker

I have a virgin mobile phone. Its the optimus V. I then tried to activate it online by entering my address and what plan i want. I chosed the $35 one. Well then i later didn't enter my credit card info in time and then i tried to log back on and do it. I then entered my credit card information and everything else. I saw my email and they gave me a phone number which means that i activated it right?

Heres the thing though. When i log into my account online.. it shows my account is past due. Umm... can someone explain why this is so? I entered my CC information and it shows 35 dollars due and whats strange is it mentions that it says

New Month Starts 05/03/02. Ummm why does it say 2002? Isn't this monthly plan based on what day i signed up for it or does it always start the 2nd of the month? I'm confused here.
    The other thing is I had did all this on the computer and NOT ON MY PHONE. Was it suppose to do those stuff i did on the phone? Right now i just went and clicked activate button on my phone but it doesn't work. Does this mean i messed up activating it? Or does it mean it takes some time for my phone to start working?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Raymond01

Raymond01 Lurker

Okay this is freaking me out. I just logged into my account now and my balance shows $38.11 as oppose to $35. The thing was on the phone i think i was on 3g and clicked on the webbrowser. I then turned it off and then went on wifi.

Does this mean i got charge $3.11 because i was on 3g???

Im starting to freak out now as I dont even know whats going on with my phone. Is it even activated yet? Do i need to click activate on my actual phone???