1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Ad-Free] [APP] Bat Messenger – A New Secure Messenger

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Leennn, May 15, 2019.

1. Leennn

Leennn Lurker

Hi everyone,
    Bat Messenger is a free secure messaging app. It is available in Google play now. Signing up for it is totally anonymous. Except all of the basic messaging tools users are going to need, including sending text, audio & video messages, photos, files, group chats, and audio & video calls, it provides powerful features to protect privacy.
    Download Link: Google play
    Key Features

√ Anonymous: BAT account won’t link your phone number and email.

√ Retract all: Retract messages without a time limit.

√ Temporary chat: Chat with people without being added as friends

√ Anonymous chat: Hide your identity and speak freely

√ Confidential code: Enter right code to view messages

√ Destroy password: Protect your account in case of emergency

√ Lock screen password: Enter right password to use

√ Proxy: Improve the using speed of BAT

√ No ads: Free of advertisement

√ Support Touch ID

√ Clear message history automatically

√ Screenshot alert

√ Hide online status
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Please leave your comment or request in this thread directly. I will visit and reply regularly.
    Also you can send any suggestion to my support email: support@batmessenger.com
    Thanks for your support! Enjoy it!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

Broken link? Pulled from Play?
    Could not find it in Play and subsequent search results also with broken links?

Unforgiven likes this.
  3. Leennn

Leennn Lurker

The latest version is still under review in Google Play. Please visit the official website to get it. Official site: bat.me

4. Leennn

Leennn Lurker

I'm sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your support. You can download BAT for free. Please tell me if you have any suggestions or feedback;)

5. Leennn

Leennn Lurker

Critical Update: We added Explore in which you can keep connected to your friends and share your big and small moments of life

BAT v3.2.5.t is available on Google Play now

Explore consists of two sections. They are All and Friends. You can see all users’ public posts in All section and know your friends’ stories in Friend section. Users will get notifications when people like and comment their posts. BAT allows posts of 1500 characters or less and users can share 9 photos at most.

Here are six main ways you can post on BAT.

Text post: posts consist of pure text and nothing else.

Image post: Users can take a photo or choose one from their album to share

Voice post: Users can record their voice and share. The max time length of a voice post is 60s.

Video: Users can take a video or choose one from the album. The max size of video posts is 30Mb.

GIF post: Users can share 9 GIFs at one time.

Repost: Users can share other users’ posts with their friends.

If you are seeing posts that you don’t like in Explore, you can choose to hide the post or hide all posts from the user.

Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions.;);) You can contact me on Twitter or Facebook, I will reply you asap.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bat_messenger
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BatMessengerApp/

Bat Messenger

Bat Messenger Forum

com.sisisan.batmessage

Bat Messenger is the most secure messaging app in the world. Bat Messenger uses asymmetric cryptography algorithm to secure all messages! Prikey will guard the privacy of messages and it is only stored in users' phone. You can change it at any time. Bat Messenger will distribute each user a random Bat ID. Every file and email sent with Bat Messenger is end-to-end encrypted,ensuring all aspects of security. Technique features: 1. Encrypt techniques: It adapts encrypt techniques like ECC、AES256、RSA、ECDSA and so on which make Bat Messenger the most secure instant communication application. 2. Message encryption: The client generates an ECDHE public and private key, and generates an AES256 key for encryption and decryption through an asymmetric encryption key. 3. Login encryption: The user's login password and lock screen passcode are all based on the SRP algorithm, and User' password will not be uploaded and stored on Bat Messenger sever. 4. Server database encryption: Server database information verifies an ECDSA signature. It protects the data stored in database from being accessed by others with potentially malicious intentions. 5. Client database encryption: Client database security is double encrypted. Any third party cannot read your message. 6. Excellent anonymity: Your registration doesn't need any personal information and access your contacts, and Bat Messenger will distribute each user a random Bat ID. 7. Anti-data recovery: Retract single chat record or retract all messages between Bat Messenger users without time limit. The operation is unrecoverable. App features: 1. Chat features: You can send and receive text, picture, file, audio and video in multiple platforms. 2. Retract all:Bat Messenger will retract all chat record from both you and the opponent user's device. 3. Anonymous group chats:Bat Messenger will distribute each member a random new user name. Member's personal information is unviewable. 4. Temporary chat:Join it by scanning the QR code. 5. Burn after reading & Screen capture reminder. 6. Destroy password: Enter your destroy password on the lock screen to destroy Bat account during an emergency. 7. Anonymous social media systems such as "Discover" and "Channel" coming soon. Official Website:https://bat.me/ Following us: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BatMessengerApp/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/bat_messenger Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/batmessenger/

READ MORE
February 18, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
Installs