• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adam from Notion Ink

For all the tablet research I have been doing, this one is still my favorite. It would be releasing in June, but there are some glitches in the Nvidia 2nd gen chip and now the release is undetermined. I keep checking up on it and will let you know where there are updates.

Compare specs to iPad:
Notion Ink Adam Tablet Caught On Video, Specs Finalized

Web Site:
Notion Ink - Adam - Overview

Viewable in direct sunlight - This video shows the screen technology used, but not the actual tablet.
YouTube - Pixel Qi vs iPad

Pixel Qi - the display manufacturer
Pixel Qi - Home

another tablet prototype using Pixel Qi technology
Innoversal's Pixel Qi-based tablet prototype: $530 for the display of your dreams -- Engadget

I just love the idea of the Pixel Qi display technology! It is much better than the Ipad's.

The only thing that worries me about this tablet is that the large delay between previewing of the development stage to now. The fact that nothing has been said about it recently makes me kinda of worried about it future.

I would hate for it to become another Courrier.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones